(GSA) General Services Administration
The Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) are government-wide contract vehicles managed by the General Services Administration. Currently TRI participates in the following GSA contract(s):
TRI Health & Environmental Assessment services for Environmental Services (Federal Supply Group 899).
Contract Number: GS-10F-0421S (active through September 16, 2016)
TRI offers services under the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- SIN 899-1: ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING SERVICES & DOCUMENTATION
- Human health assessment
- Risk analysis
- Database development and support
- Scientific and technical writing and editing
- Homeland security issues
- Legal analysis of regulatory documents and court decisions
- Expert witness support
- Exposure assessments
- Communications and outreach for environmental projects
- Support for expansion of agency recycling collection programs
Click here for more information on the GSA Environmental Services Schedule.
To learn more visit the TRI information page on GSA website.