TRI provides a full suite of Clinical Data Management services, ranging from targeted eCRF design to a complete implementation of complex programs on our proven data management system, the triDMS.
TRI’s triDMS, originally developed for the Oracle Clinical and Remote Data Capture platform but now available through OpenClinica or Medidata systems, provides clients, sites and sponsors a secure, web-based application designed to support electronic data capture for clinical research studies.
The validated, 21 CFR-compliant triDMS platform provides:
- An intuitive interface for data entry with full data validation
- Audit trails for tracking data manipulation and export procedures
- Automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to common statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R)
- Procedures for importing data from external sources
- Advanced features, such as branching logic and calculated fields within electronic forms